Careers at The Gratzi
Join The Gratzi Team of Professionals
Flexibility. Team Work.
Great Pay. Best Benefits Anywhere!
WHY JOIN THE GRATZI?
Love Your Job
LOVE YOUR JOB!
YES, IT’S POSSIBLE!
Tired of the dead-end job? Want to be around like-minded people? Ready to be a part of an established company with a stellar reputation? (Check out our Google Reviews!)
The Gratzi makes “loving your job” a reality!
Coming into the office to be with the people you enjoy being around while helping small businesses is what we do.
Our work-family is truly a second family that loves working hard together, tag-teaming projects, and of course, HAVING FUN!
What We Offer
UNRIVALED BENEFIT PACKAGES
The Gratzi offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes more than just health insurance. We also offer perks like gym membership, tuition reimbursement, and company outings. Learn more about what we offer by viewing our Benefits Summary.
Who We Are
How We Started
GROWTH. GROWTH. MORE GROWTH.
2012 & Beyond
Although The Gratzi, Inc. was founded in 2012, the roots of our digital marketing and website expertise go all the way back to 1996. Our early familiarity with the digital industry has allowed us to gain unmatched experience in helping small businesses move up the local search engine results.
Today, The Gratzi helps companies of all sizes located all over the country. Even though we can assist companies of any size, we stay true to our roots in finding the most passion and fulfillment in helping small, local businesses.
We are looking to help any business that has the desire to grow online, particularly by Moving Up On Google. Join us in our quest to help American businesses GROW!
Where We're Going
WE HAVE BIG PLANS
The Gratzi has a new building under construction with hopes to move to an updated and bigger building in late 2023.
Our Kenosha headquarters will be the main sales and production hub for The Gratzi. In the not-so-distant future, we’ll also be opening satellite sales offices to expand our service area, which means more opportunities for you to make a difference in small businesses and local communities.
Join The Gratzi Experience
Hard Work. Fun Team. Responsibility. Reward.
Content Team Member
Benefits Included: Yes
We are growing at an ⭐INCREDIBLE⭐ rate and are looking to continue serving our clients with a creative and organized Content Team Member!
The Gratzi offers a fun and friendly atmosphere with tons of benefits, perks, & GREAT bonus potential!!
Content Team Member
Job Title: Content Team Member
Reports to: Content Manager
Category: Full-time Exempt
The Gratzi, Inc is an established digital marketing company in Kenosha, WI. We help small businesses get found on Google and build their digital marketing and online presence. We have an immediate need for an ONSITE Content Team Member.
**NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE – this is a full-time, onsite employment position**
We are growing at an incredible rate and are looking to continue serving our clients with a creative and organized Content Team Member. This position requires a driven individual who seeks an opportunity to grow and truly wants to help small business owners. You can be the catalyst to help many small companies with your outstanding digital marketing content creation.
If you’re looking for a traditional position with a common boutique marketing agency or a large corporate agency, then this is NOT for you. We are building entrepreneur-minded individuals across the Chicago-Milwaukee Region.
Key Responsibilities: The Content Team Member will perform the key responsibilities on a day-to-day basis, but other responsibilities and functions could be assigned to this person as needed. The following is a sampling of the responsibilities; the job is not limited to this list:
• Creative Graphic design
• Develop written content (copy) for social media, blogs, websites, etc.
• Maintain Social Media Advertising campaigns (paid/organic campaigns)
• Follow/improve systems
• Be proficient in the WordPress CMS and Adobe Creative Suites
• Be loyal, have high expectations, and work hard
• Create/edit images and video content in the studio and on-location
• Client account interaction/service
• Be a part of the SEO/SMM/SEM/Web Development teams
• Hit deadlines, use initiative, and be creative in all things
The Gratzi offers a fun and friendly atmosphere with tons of benefits and perks. Here are some of them:
• Competitive base salary without traveling to Chicago or Milwaukee
• Bonus potential
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement plan with company match
• Short term and long term disability
• Life insurance
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Paid PTO for sick time, personal time
• Free drinks & snacks
• Paid gym membership
• GO 365 Wellness Program with rewards
• Tuition reimbursement plan
• Flexible scheduling capabilities
• Employee assistance program through Humana
• Company picnics, parties, bowling, Brewers/Cubs games, etc.
• Small environment lets you stand out!
• Use of our video/photo studio
• Potential to grow with us
• Many different types of projects – use your creative juices!
Minimum Job Requirements
To perform this job successfully, the Content Team Member must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above are required to perform the job.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred. High School Diploma or general education (GED) required. An experienced Graphic Designer is desired.
The Content Team Member must be able to effectively work independently to accomplish the task at hand at most times. From time to time, the Content Team Member must be able to collaborate and properly communicate and work within situations with other departments and personnel. Essential language skills involve effectively presenting information in oral and written communications so others understand exactly what you are conveying. Google Workspace understanding and knowledge of CRM’S and how to effectively use these programs are essential.
• Be excellent at copywriting, image editing, and video editing
• Be original, cutting edge, and creative at all times
• 2+ Years in Adobe Creative Suite
• 2+ Years graphic design
• 2+ Years in various social media platforms (FB, IG, YouTube, etc.)
• 1+ Years digital marketing experience
• 1+ Years experience with photography
• Basic understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
• The ability to successfully manage several projects in a deadline-driven environment
• College degree is nice, but not necessary
• Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
The Content Team Member must be able to work varying hours, including occasional long days and occasional Saturdays as needed. The minimum lifting requirement is 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Content Team Member’s job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the Content Team Member might differ from those outlined in the job description and the other duties, as assigned, would be considered part of the job and just not outlined in the job description.
Click below for the full job description and requirements or to apply.Job Details Apply Now
Thank you for your submissions! We are no longer accepting applications for the Content Team Member position at this time.
We don’t currently have any open positions but feel free to apply today and we’ll get in touch with you when something opens up!
FROM THE TEAM
Content Team Member
Helping Small Businesses Grow Through Digital Marketing