Motivated Entry-Level Sales
$40,000 AND stacking commission + frequent bonuses!
Are you looking for just another sales job? Then this opportunity ISN’T for you! This position is not your average sales job and requires a driven, excited individual looking for an unmatched opportunity with a tight-knit team who love their jobs helping small businesses! We are looking for a dynamic 💥 Sales Team Member 💥 to join our phenomenal team!
Motivated Entry-Level Sales
DYNAMITE Entry-Level Sales Team Member WANTED
- Starting Base Salary of $40k to 43k
- Monthly Commission on New Sales
- Trailer Commissions for Life of Sale while employed here!
- Biannual Bonus
- Annual Base Increase
- Great first-year earning potential
- Spiffs for the Sales Team
- Incredible working environment
The Gratzi, Inc. is a high-growth digital marketer located between Milwaukee and Chicago, in Kenosha, WI. We have an immediate need for an inspired, motivated, and professional Sales Team Member who seeks a unique and exciting opportunity. We help small businesses with websites and getting found on Google through search engine optimization, social media management, and all forms of digital marketing.
Check out more about our company here
This entry-level sales position needs a person that is quality-oriented, organized, and aggressive. This position requires a driven individual who seeks an opportunity to make money, and grow, and truly wants to help small business clients while developing into a top-notch sales professional at a growing company.
This is NOT your average sales position with a traditional boutique marketing agency or a large corporate agency. We are high-speed, low-drag, and focused on helping small businesses with their digital marketing.
The pay consists of an aggressive and competitive base salary, commissions on your new sales, very generous trailer commissions for the LIFE of the sale, biannual bonuses, generous spiffs, and extras!!
Your duties will consist of these items:
Be loyal • Close business • Prospect • Hit your monthly numbers • Make money •Follow and improve systems • Use CRM • Full responsibility for your revenue goal • Email marketing • Have high expectations • Manage client situations • Strategize • Client Service • Manage your workload • Follow policy and procedure • Troubleshoot problems • Instill culture • Be responsible for your company use car • Sell SEO/SMM/SEM/Web sales • Hit deadlines • Build partnerships • Have initiative • Be part of seminars • Inspire • Accomplish great things!
The Gratzi offers a fun and friendly atmosphere with these benefits and perks:
- Competitive base salary without traveling to Chicago or Milwaukee
- Fantastic stacking commissions
- Company car for business use
- Outstanding trailer commissions
- Mobile technology
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K Retirement plan with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- PTO for sick time, personal time
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Paid Gym membership
- GO 365 Wellness Program with Rewards
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Flexible scheduling capabilities
- Employee Assistance Program through Humana
- Company picnics, parties, bowling, Brewers/Cubs games, etc
- A small company environment lets you stand out!
- Free use of our video studio
- Potential to grow with us
See all of our benefit details here
Our key requirements:
- Willing to learn sales “our way”
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- 6 months in a productive outside sales environment
- Experience in business-to-business sales preferred
- Outstanding prospecting skills
- Digital marketing experience, or similar use in career
- Understand and use mobile technology
- Hungry to be a phenomenal sales person
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills,
- Willing to speak and network in small seminars.
- Can create virtual, phone, email, and in-person presentations
- The ability to successfully handle leads in different sales life cycle
- Participate in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with CRM
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
- Base Salary: $40,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year
- Generous Commission Structure
- Huge recurring stacking and trailing commissions for the life of the client or your employment!!
- Great Bonus Potential with our Biannual Bonus Programs
- Salary, plus bonus, plus commissions- you can earn up to your ability!!
Apply now or call us at 262-764-2012
Click below for the full job description and requirements or to apply.Job Details Apply Now
WHY JOIN THE GRATZI?
Love Your Job
YES, IT’S POSSIBLE!
Tired of the dead-end job? Want to be around like-minded people? Ready to be a part of an established company with a stellar reputation? (Check out our Google Reviews!)
The Gratzi makes “loving your job” a reality!
Coming into the office to be with the people you enjoy being around while helping small businesses is what we do.
Our work-family is truly a second family that loves working hard together, tag-teaming projects, and of course, HAVING FUN!
Who We Are
How We Started
2012 & Beyond
Although The Gratzi, Inc. was founded in 2012, the roots of our digital marketing and website expertise go all the way back to 1996. Our early familiarity with the digital industry has allowed us to gain unmatched experience in helping small businesses move up the local search engine results.
Today, The Gratzi helps companies of all sizes located all over the country. Even though we can assist companies of any size, we stay true to our roots in finding the most passion and fulfillment in helping small, local businesses.
We are looking to help any business that has the desire to grow online, particularly by Moving Up On Google. Join us in our quest to help American businesses GROW!
Where We're Going
The Gratzi has a new building under construction with hopes to move to an updated and bigger building in late 2023.
Our Kenosha headquarters will be the main sales and production hub for The Gratzi. In the not-so-distant future, we’ll also be opening satellite sales offices to expand our service area, which means more opportunities for you to make a difference in small businesses and local communities.
Thank you for your interest in our company! We currently have no open positions, but check back soon!
Helping Small Businesses Grow Through Digital Marketing