WHY JOIN THE GRATZI?
Careers, Not Jobs
YOU CAN GROW
Tired of the dead-end job? Want to be a part of something on the ground floor?
The Gratzi currently is offering exclusive opportunities to those individuals that want to grow and become part of the core team before the business explodes!
Who We Are
How We Started
2012 & Beyond
Although The Gratzi, Inc. was founded in 2012, the roots of our digital marketing and website expertise goes all the way back to 1996. Our early familiarity in the digital industry has allowed us to gain unmatched experience for helping small businesses in the local search engine results.
As of 2022, The Gratzi helps companies of all sizes located all over the country. Even though we can assist companies of any size, we stay true to our roots in finding the most passion and fulfillment in helping small, local businesses.
We are looking to help any business that has the desire to grow online, particularly by Moving Up On Google. Join us in our quest to help American businesses GROW!
Where We're Going
WE HAVE BIG PLANS
Our Kenosha headquarters will be the main sales and production hub for The Gratzi. In the not-so-distant future, we’ll also be opening satellite sales offices to expand our service area, which means more opportunities for you to make a difference in small businesses and local communities.
Benefits Included: Yes
Seeking a sales manager to lead our sales team to greatness!
- Implementing and Planning Sales Strategies
- Developing a Business Plan Covering Sales, Revenue, and Departmental Expense Controls
- Overseeing and Implementing Training and Coaching Team Members in Prospecting & Sales
- Help in Determining Sales Work Priority, Scheduling, and Best Use of Staff & Resources
- Setting Sales Team Goals/Tracking Goals
- Preparing Reports As Needed
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related Field Preferred
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Sales or Associates Degree in related field
View all details HERE
Click below for the full job description and requirements or to apply.Job Details Apply Now
FROM THE TEAM
Director of Development
Director of SEO/SEM
Helping Small Businesses Grow Through Digital Marketing